Wednesday 28 March 2012

Drawn...

Why is it...
That in my studies I seem to find the non-examinable stuff very interesting...
And then spend a significant part of my time looking more into it...
When it's not examinable...hahahahaha.

Took a look at the New Testament past exams today..
They're hard..
   very hard... >.<
Only comforting thing is that a few questions seem to keep coming up every exam...
  So I'll try to prepare for those...and then hope for the best.

Need to find a job.  That email I sent away like 2 weeks ago.... never got a reply.  
Actually I got a reply straight away.  That lady forwarded it to another lady the next day.  But since then nothing.  I tried sending a follow up email to the second lady...but still nothing >.<

Good thing is that lately haven't been going out much...so much spending as much as before....
But... I do miss working.....

No comments:

Post a Comment