Wednesday 21 March 2012

Fasting..

Hm... Fasting.....

Now that's a cool concept.....

Why haven't I thought about doing it before???  Probably cuz the Bible doesn't explain much about Fasting.  It mentions fasting lots of times...but there's never like any instruction on what it is or how to do it...

Anyway... lately I've been thinking about the concept of fasting..... then today I was browsing my library at Ridley cuz I was bored of studying.... and Lo-and-behold... I see a book on fasting ^_^.  SCORE!

Started reading a bit...but so far it just talks about practical aspects.  Motives....Who shouldn't fast....What type of fast etc.  I dunno....nothing I didn't know before.  But at least it's allowing me to think more about it.

Fasting....food.  
None of that wimpy fasting-other-things-cuz-i-don't-want-to-fast-food like internet/fb etc.... :p

Very interesting topic indeed!!

4 comments:

  1. http://www.jentezenfranklin.org/fasting/

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did your Daniel fast go Amy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. And thanks for the link. Seems great!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daniel fast went really well - fell off the wagon a few times but overall a great experience spiritually and physically :). Let me know if you ever need a fasting buddy :P

    ReplyDelete