Sunday 1 April 2012

Journey - searching for $1 McDonald Small Coke..

I don't usually get cravings...

But last Friday, after playing tennis I suddenly had a huge thirst for Coca Cola... water just wasn't cutting it.

Had about an hour to kill, and remembered that McDonalds now has a $1-2 menu....and the small coke was $1!!

So I drove around to find a McDonalds.  Finally found one that's suppose to be next to Masters on Ballarat Rd.

I parked...then walked around trying to find my way into Macca's....... couldn't find it!  I see the yellow M sign....but that's it!!

After a while I finally realised that it's INSIDE Master's.....  so then I walked around and walked in.

I stood, waited to be served......
   A few minutes later a girl came from the back of Macca's...
      And told me that they just closed...and are cleaning up to end the night >.<

So continues my search for Coke....

I then went out..and drove around more.....

Finally found another McDonald's.  Decided to go drive-through this time.

I went...then ordered.
Then went to the next window........
            but there was no one there!
     So then I drove up to the next window.
  Only to have that lady tell me that I needed to go pay back at the previous window!
I claimed that no one was there, but she explained that the other person must've just stepped out.

I then looked into my rear mirror so I can reverse... and there's already another car behind me >.<

Soooooooo  I had to get out of my car in the middle of the drive-through....  walked back to the previous window... paid my $1... then walked back into my car.

THEN I got my $1 coke............

So concludes my story........ of searching for $1 McDonald's Small Coke... >.<

Overall it took me 40 minutes to get the drink ~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment