Wednesday 31 August 2011

Wow ppl actually read this..

Wow I just realised that people actually read this....

I just assumed that no one would.

I've always written freely, as if no one else could see.

I guess I don't mind.  However usually it's written late at night, or when I'm really down.  So most of the blogs are just me being depressed.

I used to do diaries...but now I cbs anymore.  Somehow blogging over the internet is easier and more accessible for me.  Also I blog to free my emotions, rather to try and keep a record of my life.

We really are a generation stuck to the internet.  Where I get replies off facebook faster than if I txted or emailed.......

2 comments:

  1. lolyes, people read this :P
    I understand the appeal and accessibility of a blog esp for late night ramblings. I know it too well

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol aurora i think ur the only person reading this :p

    ReplyDelete