Monday 1 August 2011

Loved..

Knowing that I'm loved...
   yet feeling so unloved....


LoL so funny cuz just a few hours ago I was thinking how much happier I've been lately.  Now i'm like this.  I'm so fully suffering from depression bleh.

Anyway lately I've been feeling very close to God.  Not a high feeling...but I keep constantly thinking about Him.  I want to read the Bible, I want to go to bible studies (sometimes going to 2 bible studies a week haha), I want to know more about God.  I want to do theology college.... I want to know God.

My mind is very close to God.  And yet emotionally I'm still so burnt and drained.....

Guess that's life.  

Who knows?  
   No one knows... just God.  
 No one cares...just God.  
     Once again my mind knows...
                       ..but not my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment