Wednesday 14 September 2011

Happy Things...

I've been told
  to write some happy things on here
LoL :p

Life is going okay,
I'm content at the moment.
That's a good thing..  I think.

Still sick.... been sick for 2 months... coughing heaps atm :(

Happy happy things... hmmm

1. I don't like girls anymore...
2. I need more male friends....
3. Oh wait...if you put 1 and 2 together... noooo it's not what you think!!! >.<

Happy happy... hmm.
I should be getting my Fuji x100 tomorrow!  I've finally decided on it over the Olympus e-p3 (initially I had the x100 but had to send it back cuz of a dead/stuck pixel on the lcd at the back.  Then they couldn't send me a new cuz it's out of stock everywhere.  After 1.5 months they've finally given me back my refund.... minus $40's worth of postage >.<).

It was still out of stock everywhere.... so I didn't think I'll be able to get it.  However today, a place where I got onto a waiting list for, rung me...and they said they have one for me!!!!

Hopefully I can pick it up tomorrow between Outreach work and before returning back to the College!

Yay!! Happy Happy Happy.......

No comments:

Post a Comment