Monday 15 August 2011

PMS

I think I'm in the Emo stage of my PMS cycle.

Except lately I think the cycle is every week....and my PMS has been lasting for 8 months now.

Funny how I hear about people's problems.... and while I feel for them and wish I could make things better... the funny thing is I don't think they realise how I feel with my life.

People just assume if you don't say anything, then your life must be good.  Why must I have to tell people for them to know how I'm feeling?  People don't really care.  If they did then they would dwelve, and then they would see.

But it doesn't really matter, because nothing they can do will change it anyway.

But lately I've been so busy, hanging around so many people, doing so many things.

But yet I constantly feel so alone.

The things I do only serve to distract me from my thoughts.  But every night I lie in bed...unable to escape, unable to block the thoughts......

No comments:

Post a Comment