Sunday 15 May 2011

God Avenges

It's funny realli...
  When you realise that God _is_ just!  Like I know...but now I've experienced it.

I remember when I found out what happened, I thought "When negative things happen in your life you'll know why".  And I know that it's bad that I thought that, rather than the "God forgive them for they do not know what they do", but that was what I felt.  However, I really didn't truly believe that'll happen.

And yet now, I look at my life.  My work is stable, I've been getting very easy days at work.  Nothing stressful at all.  And in the mean time the other person has very stressful full-on days at work.  Seeing all their patients.  And today and yesterday, while we were at the conference, bumping into each other and having small (awkward) talks, I find out unfortunate things in their life.

I feel sad for them, and I really do wish that their life was easier and better.  And yet...I can't help but remember back to what I thought - how can a person do this and God will still just bless them and give them everything?  Now I realise that God really does correct, he really does train people who are lacking.  I would not say God is punishing the person, but disciplining them to be a better person.  They probably don't even realise that though.

Just like in my life.  I think that things turn out the way they are.... probably because of my actions.  The sins in my life, the things that need changing.  I guess I deserved all the crap that's happened in my life.  Can't really complain I guess.

So yeah...this does show that God doesn't turn a blind eye to things that happen in this life.  While they're not "wicked", I just want to use the phrase that "the wicked won't get away with everything"...not even in this life.

Like I said, I wish them all the best in this life, and I wouldn't want bad things to happen.  But I do love God, and it's good to know that He _does_ see, he _does_ repay.  

As God said:
"It is mine to avenge
    I will repay".

I just have to trust in Him and depend on him as my Rock, and my Portion.

No comments:

Post a Comment