Wednesday 4 May 2011

Amongst the dips in life

Just wanted to note, that amongst all the dips in my life, I always know that God is there.

I realised that I'll most likely just write here when I'm really down (thus can't sleep lol), but I just want to clarify that I am always walking with God.

I love God.  He is my source, he is my connection.  Despite all the  (insert foul word) that happens in my life, all the negative emotions that courses through my beings, I will never leave God.

How can I leave Him?  He is the truth.  There is no way to turn away and live a lie.

God has  plan for me.  God has a plan for my suffering.  Though people may cause me suffering, God will use it for His glory.

I know that God will get me through this.  I just need to keep reminding myself to seek him, and not run after other idols - other sources that I may think will bring me comfort.

There is only one true God.
    The rest are false idols.
There is more to life,
     Than the beating existence of my heart,
  Thumping as time goes past
     Achieving nothing besides just living... floating like a ghost.
Life has more purpose
  Than just to bring me pleasure
     Than just to make me happy.
The glory of God
   Will surround my sorrows
       And lift me above the sufferings.
May God be praised forever
                        Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment