Friday 29 April 2011

FB sux

Its funny....the moment you see that someone, with someone else.  Like you always knew it, but when you actually see it......it's a whole new level.

It really hits you...that it really is over.  
    They're really with someone else...
Someone else is holding them, 
    someone else is caring for them....
They're holding someone else, 
    they're caring for someone else.....
Reality hits.

It sux...but at the same time..it's really good.
Now there's no more hope, no more stupid thoughts, 
    no more fantasy.
It's closure.......and I needed closure.

Then again...you think you know someone...but then you realise that you don't know them at all.
They act.....like a different person. A person you don't know.

It's finally over now.  I can clear my head.... it's refreshing.
No more stupidity.  I gotta learn to control my own emotions and feelings.
It's funny how things overwhelm us...and we have no control of the emotions which rushes through us.  It's like in my veins, pumping through my heart.

I hope she's happy...
   and yet...
      part of me hope that it won't last....
    is that bad??
        probably.....
 Sigh...
    at the feelings running through my veins.

No comments:

Post a Comment