Monday 27 February 2012

Busy Busy


Wow I've actually forgotten that I have a blog lol!

Been so busy.  Intensive on Greek is now over... But still had 2 sessions on Greek every monday.  Next Monday is the big Exam...and then we go straight into Greek B (continuing every monday).

I've decided to do New Testaments on Wednesday nights instead of Tuesdays morning.  This way I only have classes Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday!  Classes are from around 9am-1pm on Mon and Thurs.  On Wednesday I have classes from 9-1pm.  Then a break.  Then night class from 5:45pm-9pm (with dinner included).  It wasn't too bad last week, as I just hung around and did some study and talked to some people.  The evening class is actually good as it's with mostly different people.  Mainly it's people who usually work; and they just do one subject a semester.

Already got 2 essays due.  A bit overwhelmed with the workload atm....I'm actually considering if I really should work Fridays at all....

Having said that..last week I basically went out on Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday hahahahahah.......  Okay I need to study this week.

And yet...it's hard to spend the whole day studying...I'd rather just like half a day, and then meet up/go out with ppl for the other half....hmm.

On another topic, my parents are coming back this Wednesday.  I've had the house to myself for the past 3 weeks.....and it's a complete mess haha.  I need to do some packing/cleaning tomorrow I guess.

On another topic...I got a parking fine today :(  I usually park in a 5hr free parking, which is situated about 3-5min walk from the college.  Today I came out and saw the fine. I checked the time I was fined, and it was like 2:25pm.  Now I dropped the car off at around 9:20am.....so that meant I was only over by 5 mins when they fined me!!!!!   It's not too bad though...as I've been leaving the car there for like 7hours most days I'm at Ridley lol!  And only got fined today.  $61.....guess it's not too bad.  Though still very very sucky >.<

Guess I'll be moving the car from tomorrow onwards......

Or maybe I should just get a motorbike again..... though today it was raining very heavily >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment