Saturday 1 October 2011

Both Worlds..

I've spent my whole life not worrying about what other people think of me.
     Not worrying about clothes, or how I look.
  How popular I am,
        How funny I am.
If I can dance well, or impress people with certain skills.
   I would keep doing things, even if they were uncool.

All I have is God.

Other people are different.
They used to worry about how they are,
    How they can attract people.
        How they look, how they dress.
  How they can be cool.
And now God's called them.  They've changed.
     They love God, and are close to Him.

And yet.. they still have all the previous experiences.
   They still dress well,
      They're still cool,
   Their charisma and popularity.  Their ability to attract the people around them.
And at the same time being close to God.

They have the best of both worlds.....

How can I compete?
  I have nothing, besides God.
       And they have God too.
Thus we are the same.
    There is no contest...

No comments:

Post a Comment