Monday 3 October 2011

Amazing..

Something Amazing happened today....

Didn't feel like going...
   Always awkward afterwards....
  I'm not gifted in the skills of social networking
     Approaching and getting to know new people.

And yet, I went
    Coaxed by a friend.
  The service was good.
      The message was good.

Afterwards, during eating time
      My dreaded time....
   Due to my poor social skills.
       My inability to talk to new people.

However something amazing happened!
   I don't even know how it happened...
    My mind is a fuzz.
Suddenly I was talking to someone I've never seen before.
   And before I knew it our conversation became deeper and deeper.
About God
  About our youth groups
    About Pounds
  About Combine Youth
       About our interactions with people.
Suddenly I was sharing.
    I was explaining.
  I was listening.
       I was encouraging.
Something amazing will come out of this I'm sure.

On the drive home, I reflected.
    And I was sure God's Hand was on this night.
 So many factors.....
       I knew I was filled with the Spirit.
   I wasn't super high.
        But I felt this deep Love for God.

It's Amazing to be used by God.
  This morning before Sunday School.
     As usual I closed my eyes and said to God:

"I'm here, use me.  Tell me what to say"

I thought that was just for leading the Bible Study...
   But I guess God took the initiative and used it for tonight too.

God is Amazing.

Last thing I want to share is this:

"Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths,
     but only what is helpful for building others up
   according to their needs,
       that it may benefit those who listen."
                                           God's Word

No comments:

Post a Comment