Wednesday 3 October 2012

Late..

History Essay was due in today.

But I've been so stressed, that yesterday I decided just not to do it.  Stress' been driving me insane lately.

So I'll be handing it in late.  Up to a week late is loss of 15%.  I actually thought it was gonna be just 10%, but because our grading system as + and - (ie B+, B, B- etc..), one grade drop is 15%.  Oh wellz.

I've never actually handed anything in late before in my life.  It feels very weird.  I felt extremely weird yesterday knowing that I was going to hand stuff in late.  And yet today's been such a relief...

Been so busy with stuff....but that's just an excuse.  I know I should have gotten it done.  

Trying to get marks has been such a stressful thing in my life.  The expectations....  And yet marks didn't turn out to be worth anything.  Just stressing and shortening my lifespan for stupid reason.

I decided not to care so much about marks anymore...and just stress less.  I learnt a lot...and the marks do not really indicate how much I've learnt or not.

Next few days will be very busy...hope I actually have time to actually finish the essay haha...

1 comment:

  1. In a similar boat (except I have been bad student for much longer than you have it seems). I like what you said at the end... the marks don't really indicate how much you've learnt or not. I JUST blogged about worrying/anxiety/stress too :) hope we can come out of these experiences a little less stressed and still a lot more productive! All the best with essaying Kev, keep at it and get it in asap!

    ReplyDelete