Thursday 1 December 2011

Vision/Realisation..

In my distress, my time of turmoil,
   I cry out to the Lord my God.
  Take my life, kill me now.
 For what is the purpose?  What is the point?
I cannot stop sinning,
   I cannot stop my emotions.
 I cannot stop my pain,
     I cannot stop my thoughts.
All day long I suffer,
  All night long I break apart.
Tossing and turning in my bed,
  Seeing nothing but darkness ahead.

Give me visions, visions of my future.
  Show me your plans, show me what you have in-store for me.
I cling onto you.... for I have nothing else.
  My only hope is on you, for I know that You are Amazing.
Apart from you, everything else is nothing.
    I am so pathetic...but at least You are Awesome....

And then I hear God's Words,
  Words that I already know:

"You cannot die yet, for I have plans for you.
  Amazing and Awesome plans
Laid out in your future.
 My will is Supreme
  And my will is for you to go on.
I will use you
  To Glorify Myself.
So strengthen your will and emotions.
    Stand up and keep walking.
  I have laid out a path for you
     And my will is for you to walk in it.
Do not despair
  For I am God
    And as you already know
   I am Amazing and Awesome
 And I Love you
With an everlasting Love."

No comments:

Post a Comment