Tuesday 26 July 2011

Can't Sleep

Lately I can't seem to sleep at night.
I'm slowly recovering from my cold/flu (coughing phase now)...but I'm actually finding it harder to sleep now than when I was fully sick.
Don't know why.....
I just lie in bed..
   tired...
  but can't fall asleep.
Thinking..
   Not thinking..
Don't know why, but I still haven't recovered from my sickness.
     Maybe it's a mental/emotional sickness that's manifested physically.
  Maybe it's a spiritual sickness....

I don't know..
  But I can't seem to sleep.

1 comment:

  1. I came across your blog by accident! Not sure if anyone else sees this Kevin --- but I'm feeling a bit intrusive reading some entries... :\

    ANYWAY!! COMMENTING because I opened up my tumblr just now and realised I wrote a poem a bit inspired by you! I know that sounds strange, even more creepy, but I think it was from gathering that you were hurt and things like that, and yeah, I can identify, so I wrote this
    http://aurydrenaline.tumblr.com/post/6723214984
    uhhh thanks for inspiration? lol :\ I'm too used to writing from raw and hurting emotions, so I guess when I felt your sorrow (from distant observation), it kinda took a hold of me too.

    ReplyDelete